The use of technology in the classroom can make the entire teaching and learning process more fun and successful for teachers and students. However, sometimes not all conditions are met in order to bring true results, so educators suggest:
- All stakeholders (students included) are invited to express their views and concerns,
- A clear plan is created to create an attractive educational environment,
- Appropriate qualifications for teachers
- Network built infrastructure that will be strong enough to support 1:1 implementation
- New mobile devices are integrated with other systems on the network, including projectors, printers and scanners
- A steady multi-year stream of funding for these purposes
In terms of delivering educational content, the projector is still the most practical and affordable method for large screens. Not only does this increase student engagement and create a more immersive experience, but it also results in more efficient learning.
New interactive projectors from Casio, a Japan-based multinational consumer electronics manufacturing company, aim to support students and faculty in collaborative learning.
In addition to providing flexible content delivery, these projectors can enhance interaction and encourage student engagement. The more busy and immersed students are, the more they will learn. However, to really make the most of implementing these new technologies in the classroom, there needs to be a meaningful, continuous professional development system for educators so they can learn how to improve learning.
Download the description below to find out more.