Apple is original shows to be available to watch for free - without Apple TV+ a subscription is required.
Since last August, Apple has offered its own TV and movie streaming service called Apple TV+. Shrilling as Apple's direct competitor to the likes of Netflix, Amazon Premiere Video and Disney+, the new service presents original programming via the Apple TV app across multiple devices. He started with nine originals, although she offers a few more (see composition here). It costs $4.99 per month in the UK and $4.99 in the US.
To help you adjust to self-distancing or self-isolation during the pandemic, Apple has begun offering a free collection of Apple TV+ originals that you can access through this free-to-all link or with the Apple TV app. He rolled out to us first, but should be available now everywhere.
According to VarietyThe following shows are included in the collection (including those without an Apple TV+ subscription):
- Elephant Queen - wildlife documentary narrated
- Little america - a series about the life of immigrants in the United States
- Servant — thriller from m. night Shymalan
- For all mankind is a drama that if the USSR landed on the moon first
- Dickinson a drama about a poet
- Helpsters - live action series for young children
- Ghost - reboot
- snoopy in space - animation
For a list of other deals being offered by companies trying to tell the world to do something while they're stuck at home, see our review.