What must be in the kitchen? The answer is obvious. This is a refrigerator that has become simply an indispensable item for every family. Have you ever wondered how people used to live without refrigerators? How did they store food at that time? It seems that this is simply impossible. It's good that we live in the 21st century, where the world is filled with new technologies. Currently, the only problem for us is just which refrigerator to choose. In order to find out, you first need to find out what refrigerators are. After that, you can choose the best option for yourself.
Before moving on to the main part of the question, it should be said what criteria should be followed when choosing a refrigerator. Among the main ones are size, feature set, power consumption, size. Where to begin? Definitely - with the choice of a place for the refrigerator. This issue should be taken extremely seriously, because it is extremely important that the refrigerator fits perfectly there, there are no problems with opening the door. If there is not much space, then you can choose a refrigerator with a zero gap, which will allow you to put the equipment close to the wall, open the doors to 90 degrees. After you have taken all the measurements, you can move on to the next parameter. You need to decide how the refrigerator will be placed - whether it will be upright or built-in. At the same time, remember that a built-in refrigerator with a similar set of functions will cost more than a stand-alone one. It is important to understand that such a unit will also have a smaller volume inside.
Time to move on to the next criterion. What type of refrigerator to choose? However, in order to understand this, you first need to know all types of refrigerators. The difference between refrigerators also matters. At the moment, there are quite a few types of different refrigeration units, so it’s worth saying a few words about the most common of them:
- Single chamber refrigerator. In such a unit, the freezer and refrigerator compartments are located behind one door. Sometimes in this type of household appliances there is no freezer department at all. This option is ideal for country houses, offices or small apartments. If you are a student and live in a hostel, then this refrigerator was created just for you. The fact is that these types of household refrigerators, due to their simplicity, are the most democratic in terms of pricing.
- Two-chamber refrigerator. This kind of refrigerator is a good option for every family. It can be chosen both with the upper freezer and the lower one. It should be noted that with the upper location, the useful volume of the chamber may be smaller, having only a few shelves. Whereas with the lower location, the chamber can be more spacious, have several drawers.
- Three-chamber refrigerator. These types of refrigerators are premium models. This of course affects its value. It has two such functions, which are also expected in a two-chamber refrigerator. The third function, that is, the third shelf, was created in order to keep food fresh. For example, if fresh meat or fish does not need deep freezing, then it is in this third, zero chamber that you can place food. The refrigerator will keep the temperature that will be the most optimal. Moreover, if you leave a frozen product there, then its temperature will not change in any way. In fact, such a refrigerator will be very useful for confectioners, because you can store your desserts without disturbing the commodity neighborhood in the refrigerator.
- Side by Side Refrigerators. This is a real closet in the world of household refrigeration. One of the advantages of such smart giants is that they have a large capacity due to several cooling chambers that are located next to each other along the entire height. Well, who would consider the presence of an ice maker and a mini-bar a minus? This refrigerator is ideal for a large family and, by the way, you can find the best option in terms of price and quality. However, it is worth noting that in such a refrigerator there is no freezer, but only refrigerating surfaces.
- Multi-door models. Outwardly, this view is similar to the previous one, because it is large and roomy. This technique occupies an intermediate position between Side-By-Side and combined refrigerators in terms of dimensions and capacity. It's like two two-door refrigerators stuck together.
The last two types are modern refrigerators. They appeared relatively recently, but managed to win the recognition of a fairly large number of people.
The third characteristic that you need to pay attention to is the energy class. According to the level of electricity, the refrigerator is assigned types, denoted by Latin letters. The best refrigerators are A+, A++ and A+++. If you see a technique with such a mark, then choose it, you will not regret it.
So, this is only a small part of the information, where the types of refrigerators and their features are named, and it is up to you which option is suitable.