The digital piano is one of the most popular modern instruments, and electronic technology also provides the traditional sound of an acoustic instrument and has many advantages. The main and most important advantage of digital pianos is their portability and ease of transport. This musical instrument takes up little space, is easy to transport, and also has additional functionality and capabilities.
Features of the sound of a digital piano
To create sound in a digital piano, modern technologies and electronic chips are used. This technology, depending on the model of the piano and the brand of the player, can be significantly expanded and supplemented with singing sound effects and modes. Today is clear digital piano You can perform in various modes, such as concert, harpsichord, organ, or with additional accompaniment of violin or guitar.
Among the features of the sound of a digital piano you can see the following:
- The abundance of harmonics and resonators contributes to the warmth of the sound;
- The presence of polyphony in this model allows you to simultaneously create up to 128 voices to achieve a rich sound;
- variability of sound due to the choice of tone, reverberation and other effects;
- sensitivity to the pressure of pressing the keys, which allows you to create sounds from piano to fortitude;
- the ability to adjust to different standards of temperament.
The advent of digital technologies has brought many advances and significantly expanded the capabilities of the piano. Easily customized allows you to create and completely perfect the powerful style of Vikonian musical compositions. Abi get acquainted with the current models of digital pianos and upright pianos go to the musical instrument store Party on Khati, where there is a great selection of professional tools from world-renowned brands.
What are the advantages of a digital instrument?
In addition to its compact size and timeless stylish design, the digital piano offers significant advantages:
- Possibility of adjusting sound and night mode for rehearsal, which allows you to play with headphones and not lose focus;
- diversity in the adjustment of sounds and effects, which is absent in acoustic models;
- personal training and the ability to save them;
- Introduces a metronome and auto accompaniment, which significantly expands musical creativity;
- adjusting the tone temperament;
- the ability to record musical compositions and connect to a PC for further processing and saving listening;
- It will not require frequent maintenance and expensive maintenance, like an acoustic piano.
Learning to play a digital piano is much simpler, and it also has no-nonsense programs that allow you to fine-tune your skill. Such a tool will definitely become an excellent choice not only for beginners, but also for professional performances.