According to research, a modern person spends half of the day in a sitting position. However, the wrong posture when sitting significantly increases the load on the back and thus is harmful to health. To reduce the risk of unpleasant consequences, when choosing a computer chair, it is necessary to take into account all the main factors that affect its comfort and ergonomics.
Modern computer chairs may have different upholstery. In this case, the most common materials are:
- Genuine leather is an eco-friendly and hypoallergenic material that provides a high level of comfort. For the upholstery of computer chairs, standard or elite leather is used.
- Artificial leather - this category of materials is represented by two types: eco-leather and leatherette. Both options are low maintenance.
- Fabric is the most pleasant material to feel, regardless of the microclimate in the room. The only drawback of these chairs is that they need regular cleaning.
- Mesh - characterized by "breathing" properties, elasticity and resilience. There are several types of grids. The most popular is polyester, which is an alternative to cotton and silk.
Photo https://aklas.ua/. Armchair RICHMAN Atlant PL TILT Black
Furniture store ACLAS offers a wide range of solutions from all the above mentioned materials. All chairs presented are also distinguished by their stylish and modern design.
Other important criteria
When choosing chairs for office work, study or games at the computer, you must also pay attention to the following parameters:
- The softness of the seat and back - the chair should be moderately hard so that there is no excessive pressure on the spine.
- The base for the chair is a cross on wheels, which takes on the main load. Made from plastic or metal. Wheels can be rubberized.
- Back shape - maximum comfort is provided by an anatomical back with special support for the lower back.
- Adjustment features - for maximum convenience, you can always choose a chair in which you can change the height and inclination of the backrest, seat depth, rocking stiffness. The armrests and headrest can also be adjustable or static.
- Additional mechanisms - a computer chair can be equipped with a retractable footrest, massage mechanism, anti-shock effect.
Ergonomic properties are decisive, but when choosing a new chair, do not forget about the appearance. It is important that the furniture creates a single composition with the overall design of the room.
The modern market allows you to choose a computer chair that can harmoniously fit into your interior. The Aklas.ua website presents furniture for rooms in classic and modern style, as well as designer models, high-tech armchairs.
Photo https://aklas.ua/. Armchair ACLAS Gilmore FX CH TILT Black